Tim Lee is the Founder & Director of Collaborate MK, a Business Consultancy and membership club. It Thrives to introduce businesses to work collaboratively together to increase revenue.
He’s a family man with a great passion for football, music and the outdoors and has 28 years of retail management. His expertise is now in the B2B world in key leadership roles.
In this episode, Tim shares with us how he created Collaborate MK and shares with us his vision for the community as well as his philosophy in emotional well-being, management and leadership.
- The vision for Collaborate MK
- The Power of Community Leadership
- How Self-Awareness helped him discover his path
- How he keeps the fire burning inside
- the importance of managing emotional well-being
For more information about Tim, you can visit: