Today’s late night talk starts off with knowing how to deal with a partner who is dealing with something in life but does not want help from his significant other. How to know whether you should interfere or not? We answer it all here.
We further delve into the minds of a man and woman during the courtship stages of a relationship and how to tell whether you’re ready to move forward or not. This involves knowing when it’s best to jump in between the sheets and whether you should play hard to get or not.
Dealing with gender roles especially during courtship can be tricky business, and in this new world of virtual dating, it can get even trickier. So sit down, relax, and let’s have a chat about courtship and delve into the minds of men and women in romance.
“If you have no expectations, you have no disappointments.” – Jono Poon
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to support a partner who doesn’t want help
- Views of sex in relation to culture and beliefs
- How to deal with women who are hard to get
- How to tell if a woman is just stringing you along
- When to know if it’s too soon to jump in between the sheets
- Do men fall in love by accident?
- Are dating apps killing natural love growth?
- Feminine men in courtship
References & links mentioned:
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey
- Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov
Subscribe & Review Love & Relationships Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of The Late Talk Show on Love & Relationships! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!