Louise Heite also is known as the Life Activator and helping women to balance everything as she had suffered being overwhelmed and worn-out in her journey and is now helping others avoid making the same mistake and instead to create a balanced and blissful lifestyle.
Louise shares with us the importance of embracing vulnerability as a strength and how you can use empathy in any environment to avoid judgment on others and create a better understanding with people. Why it’s important to ask for constructive feedback for improvements and filling up your own fulfillment gauge in your own life.
- Embracing vulnerability for growth and development
- Avoiding judgment on others
- Using empathy to adapt and understand others
- The importance of Self-Awareness when managing teams
- Developing resilience and adversity
- Asking for feedback for improvements, aligning your values
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Why it’s important to fill up your fulfillment gauge