Daniel went from jumping on classroom tables and getting detention for wanting attention to impacting millions of people in his underwear.
He went from being completely invisible with no online following to growing his top rated podcast to over 250,000 downloads, interviewing billionaires and world class leaders and becoming an international bestselling author in less than 2 years.
After being pitched hundreds of times by lazy PR agencies he launched Gefen Media Group – one of the first podcast booking agencies and helped influential authors sell hundreds of thousands of books by getting them on top rated podcasts.
Seeing a gap in the market for people who couldn’t afford to hire a booking agency, he launched Podbooker – a platform for guests and hosts to easily connect.
In this episode, Daniel shares with us his own journey moving from an offline business knowing nothing about online businesses, social media or any digital marketing and from being invisible to reaching thousands of people across the world.
What got Daniel started in Podcasting and how he overcame the self-help addiction to discovering his own inner peace through podcasting. Why you need to be giving yourself the permission to fail and create your own opportunities.
- Why Daniel created his own Podcast Agency
- How Daniel started PodBooker
- Why you need to be growing your own audience on podcast
- How self-help became an addiction
- Where you can start to discover your inner peace
- How podcasts can help you with your own discovery process
- What you can do to rediscover your inner child
- Giving yourself permission fail and be adventurous