Dai Manuel is an award-winning digital thought leader and author, executive performance coach and certified lifestyle mentor who empowers people to lead a FUN-ctionally fit life through education, encouragement, and community.
Dai models his work based on 5 F’s: Fitness, Family, Finances, Faith, and an overarching roof of FUN, built on a rock-solid foundation of health.
Dai is a super dad, dating his wife, a founding partner and former COO of Fitness Town Inc, keynote speaker, spokesperson and brand ambassador at DaiManuel.com, professional blogger, freelance writer, podcaster, Cross-Fit athlete and coach, a BC Children’s Hospital Grind For Kids ambassador, and published author of the Whole Life Fitness Manifesto.
In this episode, Dai shares with us why chasing titles will never make you happy, how you can create more freedom by handling your self-sabotaging habits. How you can create more powerful habits to help you get into the flow state. Why personal development can help you become a more effective leader in your personal and professional life.
- Why chasing titles will never make you happy
- How to handle self-sabotaging habits
- Create internal self-awareness to make more effective decisions
- Changing a temporary relief habit can free you from long-term suffering
- Creating habits to get yourself into the flow state
- How personal development can help you become a more effective leader
- Establishing your own priorities and personal values
- Create a supportive community structure that can help you steer through the negative and positive wins in your life
For more information about Dai, you can visit: